Hi friends! We are beyond thrilled to be teaming up with Minted again this holiday season. Teaming up with our favorite brands, usually means we have something big in store for our awesome readers. Thanks to Minted we are giving away, not one, but two holiday gift cards worth $125 that can be used to purchase anything on the Minted website.
Simply Click on the Minted Banner below, follow the directions and you will be entered into this amazing giveaway! This giveaway will end Thursday December 8th.
I want to share with you some of my favorite tricks and tips to creating a beautiful table this holiday season. I was able to accomplish this task with some incredible finds from Minted. Hopefully I can help inspire you to get ready for the holidays with these tips and our friends at Minted.
1. Ground Your Table - In other words, find some kind of table runner, table cloth or placemat that can set a foundation for your table setting. I always lay something down on my table before I set a single plate or fork, weather it is fabric or paper. I can't say enough about Minted's gorgeous gold foiled table runners.
2. Height and Dimension - Adding various heights and dimensions will create a well rounded table with character. It will be pleasing to the eye as well. I loved adding these darling Minted Gold Foil-Dipped Trees for a little height.
I couldn't pass up Minted's gorgeous cake stands. The quality of these cake stands is of the highest. They are truly the perfect pieces to display all the yummy treats you will serve.
Orange rolls, coconut cream pie and chocolate cheese cake were served at my latest holiday party.
I was so glad I had these amazing cake stands to showcase the goodies I worked so hard to make.
I love the varying heights and sizes of the cake stands that Minted offers. They can truly add so much interest to any table setting.
3. Texture - Texture is just everything. I love adding texture to my table runner. In the past I have used tulle, or flowers down the center of my table. In this case, for my holiday setting, I added
Cloth napkins with napkin rings add lovely texture as well. Minted has a wide variety of fabric napkins. I found these darling napkin rings at target.
4. Color - Color will help tie everything together. With this holiday table setting I began with a blank white canvas. I added a splash of gold and then added green, red and orange. Without color this table would be bland and boring.
These apothecary jars from Minted, added the perfect height and dimension to my festive table. Best of all they allowed me to add the fabulous Christmas orange that I so love. Man alive, so gorgeous.
5. Make it Functional and Comfortable - Make sure your guests are comfortable. Make sure you don't add too much height so your guests will be able to see and converse easily with one another. You certainly can make a gorgeous table all the while allowing your guests to eat comfortably. It can be done!
I hope that my little tricks and tips are helpful. With Minted's help, hosting and decorating truly is a piece of cake!
I hope you all have the most wonderful holiday season with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you Minted for helping us spread the Christmas spirit to our readers and giving them the chance to win such a great gift. Don't forget to enter this amazing Minted giveaway worth $125!
Click the banner below to submit your entry.
Good Luck sweet friends.
Merry Merry Christmas from ours to yours!