The Best Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bagel Using Happy Egg Co. Eggs9:45 AM
We love, and have always had a great love for the delicious Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel. As teenagers we remember getting one a few times a week from the local deli. It became one of our favorite traditions. We would always split in half and enjoy the greasy goodness together. After having tasted this delightful breakfast numerous times, we think we have mastered the the recipe of the BEST Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel EVER!
Just look at those chickens roaming around wild and free!
For the happy egg co., their TRUE free range eggs come from hens that live on farms and have access to 8 acres of open pasture where they can run; jump, flap and play. Happy hens lay the best eggs.
We noticed the yolks seem brighter, and have a gorgeous yellow color. There is no denying that the richer and more yellow the yolk is, the more delicious the egg will be.
And now, without further ado, the recipe that you have all been waiting for:
1. Get your favorite cast iron pan, and fry up some bacon.
2. Once the bacon is nice and crisp, use the grease and fry that beautiful happy egg co., egg. Salt and pepper to your liking. We love using coarse sea salt. YUM!
3. Once you have flipped your egg, place the bagel in the hot bacon grease and toast those bad boys.
4. Place some cheese on that delicious egg while the bagel toasts.
5. Place your crispy bacon on the melted cheese and flip your bagel to toast the other side.
6. Assemble! Place all the bacon, cheese and egg goodness between the toasted bagel.
7. Finally, ENJOY!
-Meg and Steph