This is the easiest thing to do!
1. Get an ugly office chair that needs some serious help.
2. Find a fabric you love to cover the ugliness. (For this chair I found this fabric at the local Walmart. It is heavy duty fabric specifically meant for home decor. I bought three yards to cover all my bases and ended up with extra.)
3. Take the ugly chair apart! Unscrew EVERY screw you see. Keep your screws in a safe place.
4. After taking the entire chair apart I was left with three pieces that needed to be covered. Just like how I Reupholstered my kitchen chairs I got my staple gun out and went crazy. Click "HERE" to see how I covered my kitchen chairs. Use this same concept to cover the ugliness of the office chair.
5. After covering all of the office chair pieces with your favorite fabric put your chair back together again. Make sure to replace all the screws.
6. After I put my chair back together I decided to add a little piping along the side. For this you need the following:
* Piping (found some at my local Walmart.. love that store! They sell it in the craft section by the yard or in a bag. I bought the bag for good measure.)
* A long piece of matching fabric to cover the piping
* Your sewing machine to sew the fabric on the piping
* A hot glue gun to set the piping in place
That pretty much sums that up.
Your chair is FINISHED!!!
Good Luck!! If you have any question about ANYTHING just ask!! I will be more than happy to assist you in making your ugly office chair look AMAZING!